- 2016 Health Assessment Report
- 2013 Health Assessment Reports
- 10th Anniversary Highlights
- Articles and Presentations
- Request Data from CCHD
The Center for Community Health Development conducted the Greater Brazos Valley Health Status Assessment in May 2016. This region includes the counties of Austin, Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Leon, Madison, Robertson, and Washington. For the Reports and County One-Pagers, please follow the links below:
The Center for Community Health Development completed the Regional Healthcare Partnership – Region 17 Health Assessment in 2013. Region 17 includes the counties of Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Leon, Madison, Montgomery, Robertson, Walker and Washington. For the Reports and Executive Summaries, please follow the links below:
For comprehensive Executive Summaries of the RHP 17 Region, including Executive Summaries for the Brazos Valley region and each county: 2013 RHP Region 17 Health Assessment – Region and County Snapshots
For the 2013 Health Summit presentation by Dr. Monica Wendel: 2013 RHP Region 17 Health Summit Key Findings Presentation
The Center for Community Health Development’s 10th Anniversary!
The year 2011 marked the 10th anniversary of the Center for Community Health Development (CCHD), which we celebrated every way we know how! Throughout the year, CCHD distributed monthly installments highlighting different aspects of the Center’s work over the past ten years. Please click on the links below to view the monthly highlights.
In March 2012, the Center for Community Health Development and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research co-hosted the International Conference to Advance a Population Health Intervention Research Agenda in Montréal, Québec, Canada. Full proceedings of the conference may be found here.
To request a copy of any publications or presentations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a data set from, please download one of the following Data Use Agreement templates:
Internal Data Use Agreement (TAMU and TAMUHSC Users Only)
- Download the correct Data Use Agreement and complete and sign accordingly.
- Email a scanned and signed copy of the completed Data Use Agreement Template to Catherine Catanach at email@example.com along with the completed IRB Protocol submission and an approval notice from the TAMU IRB.
- Once all required documents have been submitted, Catherine will forward the agreement to the project PIs for approval.
- Once approval is received, Catherine will distribute the Limited Data Set to Data Recipient.
Note: Data will be provided in Excel.