The Center’s projects aim to develop, evaluate, translate, apply and disseminate effective strategies to improve population health.
- 2002 Brazos Valley Health Assessment
- 2006 Brazos Valley Health Assessment
- 2010 Brazos Valley Health Assessment
- Bexar County Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Survey Analysis
- Brazos Valley Council of Governments (BVCOG) Client Needs Assessment
- Colonias Sanas y Seguras (Healthy and Safe Colonias)
- Communities of Texas – Cancer, Activity, Research, Education & Support (CTxCares)
- Comprehensive Child Health Assessment and Planning Survey
- Creating a Continuum of Care for People Living with HIV/AIDS in Central Texas
- Diabetes Prevention and Management Project (Core Project 2004-2009)
- Dynamic Classroms to Prevent Childhood Obesity
- EPICO: Education to Promote Improved Cancer Outcomes (CPRIT, 2011-2013)
- Evaluation of Legacy Partnerships for Healthier Communities
- Evaluation of a Medication and Treatment Adherence Curriculum in Recently Released HIV Positive Ex-Offenders from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice System
- Evaluation of Sabemos: Por respect, Auqi no se fuma (Out of Respect, No Smoking Here)
- Evaluation of the Leon Health Access Network
- Evaluation of the Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- Evaluation of the Steps to a Healthier San Antonio Program (Steps-SA)
- Geocaching for Exercise and Activity Research (GEAR)
- HIV Medical Case Management & Barriers to Care Study
- Integrated Health Outreach System (IHOS) Project
- Integrating and Coordinating Services for Brazos Valley Residents (HCAP)
- PACE Project: Using Community Health Development to Increase Physical Activity
- Policies, Programs, and Partners for Fall Prevention (PPPFP)
- Program for Rural and Minority Health Disparities Research
- Rural Healthy People 2020
- South Texas Health Assessment
- Tarrant County Assessment
- Texas Healthy Aging Research Network Collaborating Center (TxHAN) 2004-2009
- Texas Healthy Aging Research Network Collaborating Center (TxHAN) 2009-2014
- Texas Nutrition and Obesity Policy Research Network Collaborating Center (TxNOPREN)
- TexHealth Brazos Valley Feasibility Study
- Waller County Health Assessment
- Washington County Health & Resource Center
- Women’s Health Improvement Network
- Working with Rural and Underserved Communities to Promote a Healthy Food Environment (Core Project 2009-2014)
If you would like to request data from CCHD, please follow the instructions below:
1. Download the Data Use Agreement Template – for TAMU faculty/students or for external faculty/students.
2. Sign, scan and email a copy of the completed Data Use Agreement to Catherine Catanach (firstname.lastname@example.org), along with the completed IRB Protocol submission and an approval notice from the TAMU IRB.
3. Once all required documents have been submitted, the agreement will be sent to the project Principal Investigator for approval.
4. Upon approval, the Limited Data Set will be sent to requestor.
Note: Data will be provided in Microsoft Excel.